Women's 2 Pack // Merino Leggings
customers love us
- Odor resistant
- Temperature regulating
- Fast drying
- Slim fit - See Fit Guide
- 68% Merino wool, 22% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- 17.5 Micron
- Machine wash cold gentle
- Wash with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron in low temperature
- Line dry in shade
- Do not dry clean
- Less washing with clothing that stays dry, clean and fresh.
- Casual and versatile style with no flashy logos.
- Dries really fast, keeping you comfortable.
- Performs better than cotton and synthetics.
- Pack less with our high performance Merino Leggings.
As featured in
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine Merino wool, resulting in a luxuriously silky soft shirt that’s lighter and much softer than the average Merino or cotton shirt.
With Merino, your body heat can pass through the space between our woven superfine fibers, regulating your body temperature and keeping you cool & comfortable.
READY TO GO WRINKLE RESISTANCE
A Merino wool fiber resembles a tight coiled spring, also called a crimp. Pull it and it will recoil back into shape every single time. You’ll never need to iron this shirt.
You won’t have to wash these much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load at the normal or cool temperature setting and then lay flat to dry. Never tumble dry, as it will cause it to shrink.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark®️ certified Merino, adheres to the highest standards related to fibre content, performance, color fastness and dimensional stability.
- Tested to ensure our clothing stands up to the rigors of travel and continual use.
The material is the best Merino wool I have owned to date. Couldn’t be happier.
Replacing my entire wardrobe. I can only say the hype is real.
Can wear a dozen times without washing. Just hang on a hook to let sweat dry and it’s as good as new. This thing is magic.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.