Home All Products
Model Info +
Height: 6'0" / Chest: 40" / Waist: 32" (Wearing size M)
Men's Lightweight Merino Crew Neck T-shirt
- Odor resistant
- Fast drying
- Moisture wicking
- Classic fit - See Fit Guide
- 100% Merino wool jersey
- Ultra-fine 16.5 micron
- Wash in normal to cool temperature setting.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not tumble dry.
THE LIGHTEST WAY TO LOOK AND FEEL GREAT.
- At a weight of only 150gsm, this is the lightest, softest T-shirt we’ve ever made.
- Provides all the temperature regulating benefits of 100% Merino wool so you’re always comfortable.
- Dries fast and wicks moisture so you’re always dry and never clammy.
- Won't smell after weeks of wear, unlike cotton and synthetics.
- Pack less with clothing that doesn't need a wash after each use.
“The perfect T-shirt can see you through almost any situation, and Unbound makes a strong bid for the title with their chic merino designs.”
“This shirt is capable of handling just about any terrain... This is the go-to shirt for everything from the trail to the beach to the bar for happy hour.”
“I may hold off on washing this T-shirt for another few weeks. It miraculously looks (and smells!) like it was just cleaned.”
“These tees have a sophisticated European elegance to them, thanks to both the material and design. Just looking at them makes you feel chic.”
“Between the flattering fit and the classic style, it's a great option for travel.”
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine (16.5 micron) Merino wool, resulting in a luxuriously silky soft, shirt that’s lighter and much softer than the average Merino or cotton shirt. It'll also maintain its form over time and not get ruined after a wash, like most clothes these days.
REGULATES BODY TEMPERATURE
From the slopes to the chalet, the natural fibres of Merino wool are excellent when it comes to regulating your body temperature. The breathable material retains warmth, but not to the point of overheating - providing optimal comfort in any condition.
Modern spinning technology has made Merino wool the softest, most luxurious of all wool types. Perfect against your skin, the fibers will never itch or irritate, outclassing any and all synthetic fibres.
You won’t have to wash this shirt much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load at the normal or cool temperature setting and then lay flat to dry.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark® certified Merino, adheres to the highest standards related to fibre content, performance, color fastness and dimensional stability.
- RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) certified, adheres to the welfare of the sheep and their land.
- WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified production.
- Tested to ensure our clothing stands up to the rigors of travel and continual use.
Unbound Merino’s shirts are absolutely perfect for travel – good in every situation. They’ve simplified my packing so much that I’m now a carry-on traveler for the first time in my life!
Having an every day outfit I feel good in reduces cognitive fatigue and allows me to put all my focus on the people I love and the things I want to accomplish.
There was no way I could have possibly traveled as lightly as I did without my Unbound Merino gear. I still can’t believe that these clothes feel so good and really don’t smell after so many days worn consecutively. It’s just awesome.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
Unbound Merino performs as promised, and has totally simplified how I pack when I travel the world. The shirts are AWESOME and the underwear feels like having your balls cradled by the hands of angels.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
I’ve worn one Unbound Merino T-shirt for most of the 18 days I’ve been traveling through Hong Kong and Thailand. Super impressed that this shirt does as promised, it doesn’t smell at all despite no washing.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.