Crafted in Canada from touchably soft, 100% Merino wool, this moisture-wicking beanie delivers necessary warmth and minimalist style.Learn More
customers love us
- Fast drying
- Moisture wicking
- Temperature regulating
- 100% non-mulesing Merino
- Fine Italian yarn
- 2x2 rib
- 7 gauge knit
- Rolled brim
- Made in Canada
- Wash in normal to cool temperature setting.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not tumble dry.
MADE FOR EMBRACING THE COLD.
- Designed in sustainably sourced Merino wool that feels incredibly soft.
- Weighty yarn and ample ribbing ensure a comfortable fit.
- Rolled brim for classic style.
- A versatile accessory from fall through the winter months.
- Naturally insulates but keeps you from overheating.
As featured in
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine Merino wool, resulting in a luxuriously silky soft shirt that’s lighter and much softer than the average Merino or cotton shirt. It'll also maintain its form over time and not get ruined after a wash, like most clothes these days.
Modern spinning technology has made Merino wool the softest, most luxurious of all wool types. Perfect against your skin, the fibers will never itch or irritate, outclassing any and all synthetic fibres.
You won’t have to wash this beanie much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load at the normal or cool temperature setting and then lay flat to dry.
WE STAND BY OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark® certified Merino wool, which means you can expect the highest standards related to fibre content, performance, color fastness and dimensional stability.
- Made in Green OEKO-TEX® certified which guarantees this sweater was manufactured in environmentally friendly, socially responsible facilities.
Unbound Merino’s shirts are absolutely perfect for travel – good in every situation. They’ve simplified my packing so much that I’m now a carry-on traveler for the first time in my life!
Having an every day outfit I feel good in reduces cognitive fatigue and allows me to put all my focus on the people I love and the things I want to accomplish.
There was no way I could have possibly traveled as lightly as I did without my Unbound Merino gear. I still can’t believe that these clothes feel so good and really don’t smell after so many days worn consecutively. It’s just awesome.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
Unbound Merino performs as promised, and has totally simplified how I pack when I travel the world. The shirts are AWESOME and the underwear feels like having your balls cradled by the hands of angels.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
I’ve worn one Unbound Merino T-shirt for most of the 18 days I’ve been traveling through Hong Kong and Thailand. Super impressed that this shirt does as promised, it doesn’t smell at all despite no washing.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.