Model Info +
Height: 5'9" / Waist: 26'' / Hips: 37 (Wearing size S)
Women's Merino Muscle Tank
customers love us
- Odor resistant
- Temperature regulating
- Fast drying
- Classic fit - See Fit Guide
- 100% Merino wool jersey
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron in low temperature
- Lay flat to dry in shade
- Less washing with clothing that stays dry, clean and fresh.
- Casual and versatile style with no flashy logos.
- Dries really fast, keeping you comfortable.
- Performs better than cotton and synthetics.
- Pack less with our high performance Merino tees.
As featured in
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine (16.5 micron) Merino wool, resulting in a luxuriously silky soft shirt that’s lighter and much softer than the average Merino or cotton shirt.
With Merino, your body heat can pass through the space between our woven superfine fibers, regulating your body temperature and keeping you cool & comfortable.
READY TO GO WRINKLE RESISTANCE
A Merino wool fiber resembles a tight coiled spring, also called a crimp. Pull it and it will recoil back into shape every single time. You’ll never need to iron this shirt.
You won’t have to wash this shirt much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load at the warm temperature setting and then lay flat to dry. Never tumble dry, as it will cause it to shrink.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark® certified Merino, adheres to the highest standards related to fibre content, performance, colour fastness and dimensional stability.
- Tested to withstand the rigors of travel and continual use.
- WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified production facilities.
The material is the best Merino wool I have owned to date. Couldn’t be happier.
Replacing my entire wardrobe. I can only say the hype is real.
Can wear a dozen times without washing. Just hang on a hook to let sweat dry and it’s as good as new. This thing is magic.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.