Men's Merino Wool Boxer Briefs
customers love us
- Odor resistant
- Temperature regulating
- Fast drying
- Product dimensions - See Measurements
- 84% Merino wool, 12% nylon and 4% spandex
- Ultra-fine 18.5 micron
- Woven elastic waistband
- 5.5" Inseam on all sizes
- Machine wash warm gentle
- Do not bleach
- Temble dry low termperature
- Iron in low temperature
- Dry clean any solvent except Trichloroethylene
METICULOUSLY CRAFTED FOR YOUR COMFORT
- Odor-resistant and antibacterial.
- Less washing with antibacterial clothing that stays dry, clean and fresh.
- Dries really fast, keeping you comfortable.
- Performs better than cotton and synthetics.
- Tag-free band to prevent rubbing.
As featured in
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine (18.5 micron) Merino wool, resulting in a luxuriously silky soft, shirt that’s lighter and much softer than the average Merino or cotton shirt. It'll also maintain its form over time and not get ruined after a wash, like most clothes these days.
With Merino, your body heat can pass through the space between our woven superfine fibers, regulating your body temperature and keeping you cool & comfortable.
When designing our briefs, we went the extra step of blending each Merino fiber with Nylon and Spandex for extra durability and stretch. You'll also find a tag-free, ultra-soft waistband that prevents irritation--definitely a plus for long treks. This is Merino wool underwear designed to take you places.
You won’t have to wash these briefs much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load at the normal or cool temperature setting and then lay flat to dry.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark® certified Merino, adheres to the highest standards related to fibre content, performance, color fastness and dimensional stability.
- WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified production.
- Tested to ensure our clothing stands up to the rigors of travel and continual use.
Unbound Merino’s shirts are absolutely perfect for travel – good in every situation. They’ve simplified my packing so much that I’m now a carry-on traveler for the first time in my life!
Having an every day outfit I feel good in reduces cognitive fatigue and allows me to put all my focus on the people I love and the things I want to accomplish.
There was no way I could have possibly traveled as lightly as I did without my Unbound Merino gear. I still can’t believe that these clothes feel so good and really don’t smell after so many days worn consecutively. It’s just awesome.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
Unbound Merino performs as promised, and has totally simplified how I pack when I travel the world. The shirts are AWESOME and the underwear feels like having your balls cradled by the hands of angels.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
I’ve worn one Unbound Merino T-shirt for most of the 18 days I’ve been traveling through Hong Kong and Thailand. Super impressed that this shirt does as promised, it doesn’t smell at all despite no washing.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.