Model Info +
Height: 5' 9" / Bust: 32" / Waist: 26" / Hips: 37" (Wearing size S)
Women's Slim Merino Long Sleeve V-Neck
customers love us
- Moisture wicking
- Perfect for packing
- Temperature regulating
- Fast drying
- Slim fit - See Fit Guide
- 100% Merino wool jersey
- 17.5 micron
- 195 gsm
- Made in our ultrafine premium Merino wool
- Slim fit for layering
- Machine wash in warm gentle cycle
- Wash with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron in low temperature
- Lay flat to dry in shade
- Slim-fitted silhouette with plenty of layering potential.
- Dries really fast, keeping you comfortable.
- Casual and versatile style with no flashy logos.
- Merino wool’s antibacterial properties means minimal washing.
- Lightweight and packable for easy travel.
“The perfect T-shirt can see you through almost any situation, and Unbound makes a strong bid for the title with their chic merino designs.”
“This shirt is capable of handling just about any terrain... This is the go-to shirt for everything from the trail to the beach to the bar for happy hour.”
“I may hold off on washing this T-shirt for another few weeks. It miraculously looks (and smells!) like it was just cleaned.”
“These tees have a sophisticated European elegance to them, thanks to both the material and design. Just looking at them makes you feel chic.”
“Between the flattering fit and the classic style, it's a great option for travel.”
Softer Than Cotton
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine Merino wool, resulting in a luxurious, silky soft feel that’s lighter and plusher than your average Merino or cotton. And unlike most clothes these days, it'll also maintain its form over time and won't get ruined after a wash.
With Merino wool, your body heat can pass through the space between our superfine woven fibers, regulating your body temperature while keeping you cool and comfortable.
Ready-to-Go Wrinkle Resistance
A Merino wool fiber resembles a tightly coiled spring, also called a crimp. Pull it and it will recoil back into shape every single time. You’ll never need to iron this shirt.
You won’t have to wash this item much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load on a warm, gentle setting, then lay flat to dry.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark® certified Merino wool means you can expect the highest standards related to fiber content, performance, color fastness, and dimensional stability.
- Made in Green OEKO-TEX® certified which guarantees this item was manufactured in environmentally friendly, socially responsible facilities.
The material is the best Merino wool I have owned to date. Couldn’t be happier.
Replacing my entire wardrobe. I can only say the hype is real.
Can wear a dozen times without washing. Just hang on a hook to let sweat dry and it’s as good as new. This thing is magic.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.