Model Info +
Height: 5'9" / Waist: 26'' / Hips: 37 (Wearing size S)
Women’s Merino Cashmere Cardigan
customers love us
- Odor resistant
- Temperature regulating
- Fast drying
- Classic fit - See Fit Guide
- 65% Merino wool, 27% Nylon, 8% Cashmere
- 19.5 micron
- Comes with wash bag
- Machine wash cold gentle in the wash bag provided
- Turn inside out for washing
- Use a wool cycle on washing machine
- Wash with mild detergent
- Do not wring, lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Cozy Warmth. Luxurious Softness. Classic Style.
- High performance Merino wool blended with cashmere and nylon for superior comfort that is machine washable.
- Naturally insulates but keeps you from overheating.
- Merino wool’s antibacterial properties means minimal washing.
- Lightweight and packable for easy travel.
As featured in
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine Merino wool, blended with cashmere, resulting in a luxurious, silky soft feel that’s lighter and plusher than your average Merino or cotton. And unlike most clothes these days, it'll also maintain its form over time and won't get ruined after a wash.
Regulates Body Temperature
Whether you’re landing in Seoul or Santiago, the natural fibres of Merino wool are excellent when it comes to regulating your body temperature. The breathable material retains warmth, but not to the point of overheating - providing optimal comfort in any condition.
Modern spinning technology has made Merino wool the softest, most luxurious of all wool types. Perfect against your skin, the fibers will never itch or irritate, outclassing any and all synthetic fibres.
You won’t have to wash this item much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply turn it inside out, add it to your load at the cool temperature setting, then lay flat to dry.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark® certified Merino wool means you can expect the highest standards related to fiber content, performance, color fastness, and dimensional stability.
- Made in Green OEKO-TEX® certified which guarantees this item was manufactured in environmentally friendly, socially responsible facilities.
The material is the best Merino wool I have owned to date. Couldn’t be happier.
Replacing my entire wardrobe. I can only say the hype is real.
Can wear a dozen times without washing. Just hang on a hook to let sweat dry and it’s as good as new. This thing is magic.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.