Men's 5 Pack // Merino All Season Ankle Socks
customers love us
- Odor resistant
- Temperature regulating
- Fast drying
- Breathable vents
- 83% Merino wool, 14% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
- One-Size-Fits-All (sizes 6 to 13)
- Machine wash warm gentle
- Wash with like colors, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Line dry inside out in shade
Total Comfort Meets Premium Performance.
- Soft, stretchy fabric made for versatile, on-the-go wear.
- Maintains a cool feel with temperature-regulating Merino wool.
- Breathable vents keep you dry throughout the day.
- Odor-resistant quality perfect for travel and active pursuits.
- Won’t ever smell thanks to its natural antibacterial properties.
As featured in
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine (17.5 micron) Merino wool resulting in a luxurious, silky soft feel that’s lighter and plusher than your average Merino or cotton. And unlike most clothes, it'll maintain its form over time and won't get ruined after a wash.
Regulates Body Temperature
Whether you’re taking on Spain in the summer or hiking crisp, snow-capped hills, natural Merino wool fibers offer unparalleled body temperature regulation. The breathable material retains warmth, but not to the point of overheating, providing optimal comfort in any condition.
You won’t have to wash this socks much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load at the normal or cool temperature setting and then lay flat to dry.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark®️ certified Merino wool, which means you can expect the highest standards related to fibre content, performance, color fastness and dimensional stability.
- Made in Green OEKO-TEX®️ certified which guarantees this sweater was manufactured in environmentally friendly, socially responsible facilities.
Unbound Merino’s shirts are absolutely perfect for travel – good in every situation. They’ve simplified my packing so much that I’m now a carry-on traveler for the first time in my life!
Having an every day outfit I feel good in reduces cognitive fatigue and allows me to put all my focus on the people I love and the things I want to accomplish.
There was no way I could have possibly traveled as lightly as I did without my Unbound Merino gear. I still can’t believe that these clothes feel so good and really don’t smell after so many days worn consecutively. It’s just awesome.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
Unbound Merino performs as promised, and has totally simplified how I pack when I travel the world. The shirts are AWESOME and the underwear feels like having your balls cradled by the hands of angels.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
I’ve worn one Unbound Merino T-shirt for most of the 18 days I’ve been traveling through Hong Kong and Thailand. Super impressed that this shirt does as promised, it doesn’t smell at all despite no washing.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.