Affiliate Content Brief
In a world dominated by fast-fashion, we’ve slowed things down. Unbound Merino offers timeless, versatile and functional pieces that have you looking great in any situation—clothing that can be worn for weeks while staying clean and fresh, even with daily wear. This is the ultimate in everyday, high-performance clothing that's designed to declutter your life and the way you travel.
We create ethically sourced and sustainable clothing that is antibacterial, odor-resistant and temperature regulating. Our designs are understated, timeless and made to look great through every season and occasion.
With Unbound Merino you can pack less when traveling, declutter your closet at home, spend less time dealing with laundry, and always look and feel your best no matter where life takes you.
We reject disposable seasonal trends and skip outward facing logos. Instead, our designs are understated, timeless, and made to look great through every season and occasion.
We want you to pack and own less, so our designs have to do more. Our wardrobe essentials are perfectly suited to any climate and any occasion—from sightseeing, to a hike in the mountains, to dining out.
We create ethically sourced and sustainable performance apparel that is antibacterial, odor-resistant and temperature regulating. Our clothing outperforms cotton and synthetics, and undergoes extensive wear testing through a variety of use cases.
Not all wool is created equal. Our premium, superfine Merino wool has been specifically developed to stand up to the rigors of travel and everyday life. It’s an entirely natural, renewable and biodegradable fabric that will revolutionize the way you dress.
Our Merino wool clothing is incredibly soft, lightweight and breathable. It’s also moisture-wicking, antibacterial and temperature regulating, as well as odor and wrinkle-resistant. This makes for clothing that keeps you super comfortable at all times, and can be worn for weeks without needing a wash.
- No itch! Merino wool is flexible, light and soft against your skin.
- Incredible moisture-wicking properties. Every fiber can absorb a third of its weight in sweat and move it away from your body, where it can evaporate, so you’re always dry and never clammy.
- Every fiber of Merino wool is naturally coated in lanolin, an organic antibacterial and safeguard against mildew, mold and odor.
- Its natural recoil and elasticity make it perfect for packing and rigorous wear.
- Every year, Merino sheep grow a fleece that’s humanely sheared with care—making our clothing all natural, biodegradable, and made from a sustainable and renewable resource.
YOUR KEY MESSAGES
Please consider the following key messages when sharing Unbound Merino with your audience, along with your personal experience wearing the clothing. Keep in mind that while these are helpful guidelines, we ultimately want to hear your thoughts in your own words.
- Unbound Merino offers timeless, versatile and functional pieces that have you looking great in any situation.
- Merino wool is incredibly soft, temperature regulating, moisture-wicking, and odor resistant—which means it can be worn for weeks at a time while staying clean and fresh, even with daily wear.
- Unbound Merino helps to declutter your life and the way you travel.
DISCLOSURE & CONTENT CONSIDERATIONS
Please consider these platform-specific guidelines, and be transparent about receiving clothing in exchange for your honest review. Include a mention at the top of blog posts and #gifted in all social content including captions, text overlays, description boxes, etc.
Blog post review – provide an honest, personal review of the clothing and your experience with Merino wool. Include images and trackable affiliate links, and consider SEO tips provided below. If sharing the review on your social channels, please tag @unboundmerino and include #unboundmerino in the post(s).
- Video review – provide a personal review of the clothing and your experience with Merino wool. Include #unboundmerino and an affiliate link in the description. If using music, please ensure it is royalty free.
- Instagram in-feed post – feature the clothing in a static image or dynamic asset (e.g. Video/Reel, GIF, carousel). If using music, please ensure it is royalty free. Caption to include @unboundmerino and #unboundmerino. If applicable, caption to also include a call to action driving to a trackable affiliate link in bio.
- Instagram stories – aim for a maximum of three (3) frames, each no longer than 15 seconds, to keep your viewers engaged. Include short and simple text overlays to reinforce what you like about the brand/clothing and why your followers should try it. If applicable, at least one frame to include a call to action driving to a trackable affiliate link, shared via link sticker in the post.
TikTok video - feature Unbound Merino in a vertical video and aim to keep the content under 15 seconds to keep your viewers engaged. Include the brand name via text overlay, and include the hashtags #unboundmerino and #merinowool in the video caption.
SEO TIPShelpful guidelines only—not mandatory
- Merino wool t shirt
- Merino wool shirts
- Merino wool clothing
- Optimal title length: 55 characters
- Add at least one target keyword to the <title> tag; don't use each keyword more than one time
- Optimal meta description length: 160 characters
- Add your target keywords, but don't use each target keyword more than one time
H1: use one of the top target keywords
H2: use any target keywords one time
- Optimal text length: 1152 words
- Add at least one instance of top target keywords to the main content
- Make sure your text is easy to read with the Flesch-Kincaid readability test (a good score is 54)
Images: ensure alternate text is SEO-friendly