Model Info +
Height: 5'9" / Waist: 26'' / Hips: 37 (Wearing size S)
Women's Merino Transit Quarter Zip
customers love us
- Moisture Wicking
- Perfect for Packing
- Temperature Regulating
- Fast drying
- Machine wash in a warm gentle cycle
- Turn garment inside out
- Wash with like colors
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry in shade
Merino Made for Travel Days.
- Superior double-knit fabric that’s unbelievably soft on your skin.
- Handy front pockets to stash travel essentials.
- Naturally insulates but keeps you from overheating.
- Merino wool’s antibacterial properties means minimal washing.
- Lightweight and packable for easy travel.
As featured in
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine Merino wool, resulting in a luxurious, silky soft feel that’s lighter and plusher than your average Merino or cotton. And unlike most clothes these days, it'll also maintain its form over time and won't get ruined after a wash.
Regulates Body Temperature
Whether you’re landing in Seoul or Santiago, the natural fibres of Merino wool are excellent when it comes to regulating your body temperature. The breathable material retains warmth, but not to the point of overheating, providing optimal comfort in any condition.
Modern spinning technology has made Merino wool the softest, most luxurious of all wool types. Perfect against your skin, the fibers will never itch or irritate, outclassing any and all synthetic fibres.
You won’t have to wash this item much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load on a warm, gentle setting, then lay flat to dry.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark® certified Merino wool means you can expect the highest standards related to fiber content, performance, color fastness, and dimensional stability.
- Made in Green OEKO-TEX® certified which guarantees this item was manufactured in environmentally friendly, socially responsible facilities.
- WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified production.
The material is the best Merino wool I have owned to date. Couldn’t be happier.
Replacing my entire wardrobe. I can only say the hype is real.
Can wear a dozen times without washing. Just hang on a hook to let sweat dry and it’s as good as new. This thing is magic.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.