Men's 2 Pack // Merino Button-Up
customers love us
- Odor resistant
- 4-way stretch
- Fast drying
- Classic fit - See Fit Guide
- 100% Merino wool jersey
- 16.5 micron
- Recycled polyester buttons
- Machine wash cold gentle
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry
- Iron in low temperature
- Do not dry clean
LOOKS MONDAY. FEELS SUNDAY.
- Stylish for any occasion but as comfortable as a 100% Merino wool T-shirt.
- Feels silky soft and luxurious against your skin.
- Unrestricted 4-way stretch moves with your body in every direction.
- Superior moisture-wicking always keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Wrinkle-resistant so you’re always ready-to-go and looking sharp.
As featured in
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine (16.5 micron) Merino wool, resulting in a luxuriously silky soft, shirt that’s lighter and much softer than the average Merino or cotton shirt. It'll also maintain its form over time and not get ruined after a wash, like most clothes these days.
With Merino, your body heat can pass through the space between our woven superfine fibers, regulating your body temperature and keeping you cool & comfortable. It’s perfect for high-pressure work presentations – or first dates.
READY TO GO WRINKLE RESISTANCE
A Merino wool fiber resembles a tight coiled spring, also called a crimp. Pull it and it will recoil back into shape every single time. It means no more ironing before every wear- pack this shirt in a suitcase, and it’ll come out looking good-to-go.
You won’t have to wash this shirt much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load at the cool temperature setting and then lay flat to dry.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark® certified Merino, adheres to the highest standards related to fibre content, performance, color fastness and dimensional stability.
- RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) certified, adheres to the welfare of the sheep and their land.
- Tested to ensure our clothing stands up to the rigors of travel and continual use.
Unbound Merino’s shirts are absolutely perfect for travel – good in every situation. They’ve simplified my packing so much that I’m now a carry-on traveler for the first time in my life!
Having an every day outfit I feel good in reduces cognitive fatigue and allows me to put all my focus on the people I love and the things I want to accomplish.
There was no way I could have possibly traveled as lightly as I did without my Unbound Merino gear. I still can’t believe that these clothes feel so good and really don’t smell after so many days worn consecutively. It’s just awesome.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
Unbound Merino performs as promised, and has totally simplified how I pack when I travel the world. The shirts are AWESOME and the underwear feels like having your balls cradled by the hands of angels.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
I’ve worn one Unbound Merino T-shirt for most of the 18 days I’ve been traveling through Hong Kong and Thailand. Super impressed that this shirt does as promised, it doesn’t smell at all despite no washing.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.