Women's 2 Pack // Ankle Socks
customers love us
- Odor resistant
- Wicks Moisture
- Fast drying
- Light & Breathable
- 83% Merino wool, 14% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
- 19.5 micron
- One-Size-Fits-All (sizes 6 to 10)
- Machine wash warm gentle
- Wash with like colors, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Line dry inside out in shade
Total Comfort Meets Premium Performance.
- Soft, stretchy fabric made for versatile, on-the-go wear.
- Maintains a cool feel with temperature-regulating Merino wool.
- Breathable vents keep you dry throughout the day.
- Odor-resistant quality perfect for travel and active pursuits.
- Won’t ever smell thanks to its natural antibacterial properties.
As featured in
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine (17.5 micron) Merino wool, resulting in a luxurious, silky soft feel that’s lighter and plusher than your average Merino or cotton. And unlike most clothes these days, it'll also maintain its form over time and won't get ruined after a wash.
Regulates Body Temperature
From the slopes to the chalet, the natural fibers of Merino wool are excellent when it comes to regulating your body temperature. The breathable material retains warmth, but not to the point of overheating, providing optimal comfort in any condition.
Modern spinning technology has made Merino wool the softest, most luxurious of all wool types. Perfect against your skin, the fibers will never itch or irritate, outclassing synthetic fibers.
You won’t have to wash these socks much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply wash at the normal or cool temperature setting, and lay flat to dry.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark®️ certified Merino wool, which means you can expect the highest standards related to fibre content, performance, color fastness and dimensional stability.
- Made in Green OEKO-TEX®️ certified which guarantees this sweater was manufactured in environmentally friendly, socially responsible facilities.
The material is the best Merino wool I have owned to date. Couldn’t be happier.
Replacing my entire wardrobe. I can only say the hype is real.
Can wear a dozen times without washing. Just hang on a hook to let sweat dry and it’s as good as new. This thing is magic.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.