Women's 2 Pack // Long Sleeves
Long Sleeve 1
Long Sleeve 2
customers love us
- Odor resistant
- Temperature regulating
- Fast drying
- Classic fit - See Fit Guide
- 100% Merino wool jersey
- Ultra-fine 17.5 micron
- Wash in normal to cool temperature setting.
- Wash with like colors.
- Lay flat to dry in shade.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
“The perfect T-shirt can see you through almost any situation, and Unbound makes a strong bid for the title with their chic merino designs.”
“This shirt is capable of handling just about any terrain... This is the go-to shirt for everything from the trail to the beach to the bar for happy hour.”
“I may hold off on washing this T-shirt for another few weeks. It miraculously looks (and smells!) like it was just cleaned.”
“These tees have a sophisticated European elegance to them, thanks to both the material and design. Just looking at them makes you feel chic.”
“Between the flattering fit and the classic style, it's a great option for travel.”
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine (17.5 micron) Merino wool, resulting in a luxuriously silky soft shirt that’s lighter and much softer than the average Merino or cotton shirt.
With Merino, your body heat can pass through the space between our woven superfine fibers, regulating your body temperature and keeping you cool & comfortable.
READY TO GO WRINKLE RESISTANCE
A Merino wool fiber resembles a tight coiled spring, also called a crimp. Pull it and it will recoil back into shape every single time. You’ll never need to iron this shirt.
You won’t have to wash this shirt much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load at the normal or cool temperature setting and then lay flat to dry. Never tumble dry, as it will cause it to shrink.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark® certified Merino, adheres to the highest standards related to fibre content, performance, colour fastness and dimensional stability.
- Tested to withstand the rigors of travel and continual use.
- WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified production facilities.