Men's 2 Pack // Long Sleeves
customers love us
- Odor resistant
- Temperature regulating
- Fast drying
- Wash in normal to cool temperature setting.
- Wash with like colors.
- Lay flat to dry in shade.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
ULTRA LIGHT & INCREDIBLY WARM.
- Less washing with antibacterial clothing that stays dry, clean and fresh.
- Casual and versatile style with no flashy logos.
- Dries really fast, keeping you comfortable.
- Won't smell after weeks of wear, unlike cotton and synthetics.
- Pack less with clothing that doesn't need a wash after each use.
“The perfect T-shirt can see you through almost any situation, and Unbound makes a strong bid for the title with their chic merino designs.”
“This shirt is capable of handling just about any terrain... This is the go-to shirt for everything from the trail to the beach to the bar for happy hour.”
“I may hold off on washing this T-shirt for another few weeks. It miraculously looks (and smells!) like it was just cleaned.”
“These tees have a sophisticated European elegance to them, thanks to both the material and design. Just looking at them makes you feel chic.”
“Between the flattering fit and the classic style, it's a great option for travel.”
SOFTER THAN COTTON
This wool isn’t like your typical itchy sweater. We only use superfine (17.5 micron) Merino wool, resulting in a luxuriously silky soft, shirt that’s lighter and much softer than the average Merino or cotton shirt. It'll also maintain its form over time and not get ruined after a wash, like most clothes these days.
With Merino, your body heat can pass through the space between our woven superfine fibers, regulating your body temperature and keeping you cool & comfortable.
READY TO GO WRINKLE RESISTANCE
A Merino wool fiber resembles a tight coiled spring, also called a crimp. Pull it and it will recoil back into shape every single time. You’ll never need to iron this shirt, making it perfect for travel.
You won’t have to wash this shirt much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load at the normal or cool temperature setting and then lay flat to dry.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark® certified Merino, adheres to the highest standards related to fibre content, performance, color fastness and dimensional stability.
- WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified production.
- Tested to ensure our clothing stands up to the rigors of travel and continual use.