Model Info +
Height: 6'3" / Waist: 32" (Wearing size M)
Men's MerinoTencel Sweatpants
customers love us
- Odor resistant
- Temperature regulating
- Slim fit - See Fit Guide
- Hidden zipper left-side pocket
- Zippered back pockets
- 69% Tencel
- 29% Merino wool
- 2% Spandex
- Wash in normal to cool temperature setting.
- Tumble dry low.
COMFORT WITHOUT COMPROMISE
- Stylish tapered cut.
- Perfect blend of ultra-soft Merino wool & all-natural Tencel + Spandex.
- Super soft & breathable with no overheating.
- Won't smell after weeks of wear, unlike cotton and synthetics.
- Temperature regulation that will keep you warm - even on windy days.
As featured in
COTTON CAN’T COMPETE.
Comfy, cozy, super soft & breathable. This wool isn’t your typical itchy sweater wool. We only use superfine Merino wool, blended with all natural Tencel, resulting in a luxuriously soft yet totally breathable feel that you’ll notice as soon as you try them on.
READY TO GO WRINKLE RESISTANCE
A Merino wool fiber resembles a tight coiled spring, also called a crimp. Pull it and it will recoil back into shape every single time. It means even after a day on the trail, these will still look good enough for a night on the patio.
With Merino, your body heat can pass through the space between our woven superfine fibers, regulating your body temperature and keeping you cool & comfortable. It makes our sweatpants perfect for humid climates and active adventuring.
You won’t have to wash these pants much at all. However, when it comes time for a refresh, simply add it to your load at the normal or cool temperature setting and then lay flat to dry.
ABOUT OUR WOOL
- Sustainably sourced from independent, cruelty-free wool farms.
- Woolmark® certified Merino, adheres to the highest standards related to fibre content, performance, color fastness and dimensional stability.
- RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) certified, adheres to the welfare of the sheep and their land.
- WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified production.
- Tested to ensure our clothing stands up to the rigors of travel and continual use.
Unbound Merino’s shirts are absolutely perfect for travel – good in every situation. They’ve simplified my packing so much that I’m now a carry-on traveler for the first time in my life!
Having an every day outfit I feel good in reduces cognitive fatigue and allows me to put all my focus on the people I love and the things I want to accomplish.
There was no way I could have possibly traveled as lightly as I did without my Unbound Merino gear. I still can’t believe that these clothes feel so good and really don’t smell after so many days worn consecutively. It’s just awesome.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
Unbound Merino performs as promised, and has totally simplified how I pack when I travel the world. The shirts are AWESOME and the underwear feels like having your balls cradled by the hands of angels.
James “Iron Cowboy” Lawrence
I’ve worn one Unbound Merino T-shirt for most of the 18 days I’ve been traveling through Hong Kong and Thailand. Super impressed that this shirt does as promised, it doesn’t smell at all despite no washing.
Perfect for Travel
YOU’LL PACK LIGHTER
With clothing that doesn’t smell after every use, you can pack less, allowing you to ditch the suitcase and travel with just a small backpack.
YOU’LL SAVE MONEY
These days, most airlines are going to charge you for anything other than a carry-on. Start packing lighter and doing less laundry, and save your money for the real experiences.
YOU’LL SAVE TIME
Never check luggage or worry about airports losing your stuff. With fewer but better clothes you’ll blaze through airports like a seasoned pro.